Wednesday, November 10, 2010

beautiful things

I've wanted to start blogging for a while now, just haven't.
I mean, even if no one reads it, I think blogging has a sense of accountability to it.
So, yes. Gonna give this blogging thing a shot!

currently:
working the 5am shift at lambright.
listening to Gungor 'beautiful things'
reading Blue like Jazz.
drinking a little coffee.

I'm at a point in my life where I realize if I'm not serving Christ, my life has no purpose. no point. I feel God calling me up higher.."leave this world behind". Yet there's a battle with my flesh to live this mediocre, apathetic, self-centered life. Because, frankly, that's a lot easier than to care about things that really matter.
And life is just too short to not care.

"You make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us."

1 comment:

  1. Camille-You are such an awesome daughter of the Most High. I am glad to be able to call you my friend. You have such a sweet spirit about you, always compassionate and caring, willing to give of yourself whenever and wherever God calls. :)

    ReplyDelete